Waiting for Cruiseline update
Due to the travel ban, all pricing info on this site is NOT updated. Use them as reference only.
- Save up to $1,130 PLUS US$75 Onboard Credit
- Save up to $1,130 PLUS US$75 Onboard Credit
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
Air Travel (Included)
|to||Buenos Aires / Valparaiso|
Note: Flights to other Australia cities available, please check fares with consultants.
• Return International economy class Airfares from Australia to Buenos Aires and return from Valparaiso
• 2 Night pre-cruise stay at Melia Buenos Aires, including breakfast
• 14 Nights cruising on Rhapsody of the Seas from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
• 2 Night post-cruise stay at Hotel Torremayor Providencia in Santiago, including breakfast
• Port charges, government fees and Onboard Gratuities
***RECEIVE US$75.00 ONBOARD CREDIT PER CABIN TWIN SHARE****
|Hotel Stay Included Before Cruise|
Melia Buenos Aires Hotel
|Checkin Date||11 March 2016|
|Checkout Date||13 March 2016|
Melia Buenos Aires is nearby Puerto Madero’s restaurant district, Colon Theatre and the exclusive Recoleta neighbourhood. It offers 5-star décor with marble lobby floors and classic furniture.
Rooms at Melia Hotel are custom designed to combine elegance with top of the line technology. They feature a thermo-acoustic system, flat screen satellite TV, minibars and coffee makers. There is Wi-Fi access and some rooms have panoramic city views.
Stylish dining options with a warm ambiance are offered. Machado Café serves light meals while Azorin Restaurant offers a choice of national and international gourmet dishes. 24-hour room service is provided.
Jorge Newbery Airport is 6 km from the hotel, and there is 24-hour front desk assistance. Car rental is available.
|Hotel Stay Included After Cruise|
Hotel Torremayor Providencia Santiago
|Checkin Date||27 March 2016|
|Checkout Date||29 March 2016|
The spacious rooms at Hotel Torremayor Providencia are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, cable TV and landmark views. Free breakfast is included.
At Hotel Torremayor Providencia guests will find an airport shuttle and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include grocery deliveries, a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.
Hotel Torremayor Providencia is located in the heart of Providencia, 3.7 km from Parque Arauco Shopping Centre and 17 km from Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport.
Providencia is a great choice for travellers interested in Restaurants, Great for Wine and Food.
* Purchase of additional accommodation may be required, depending on flight schedules & airfare inventory availability.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Please note: In order to reserve this stateroom, a minimum number of guests may apply.
|Day||Destination||Arrival Date/Time||Departure Date/Time|
|1||Buenos Aires, Argentina – Docked||13/03/2016||–||13/03/2016||–|
|2||Buenos Aires, Argentina – Docked||14/03/2016||–||14/03/2016||17:00|
|3||Montevideo, Uruguay – Docked||15/03/2016||08:00||15/03/2016||19:00|
|4||Punta Del Este, Uruguay – Tendered||16/03/2016||07:00||16/03/2016||18:00|
|6||Puerto Madryn, Argentina – Docked||18/03/2016||08:00||18/03/2016||17:30|
|8||Cape Horn, Chile||20/03/2016||16:00||20/03/2016||18:00|
|9||Ushuaia, Argentina – Tendered||21/03/2016||07:00||21/03/2016||16:00|
|10||Punta Arenas, Chile – Tendered||22/03/2016||09:00||22/03/2016||18:30|
|11||Strait Of Magellan||23/03/2016||–||–||–|
|13||Puerto Montt, Chile – Tendered||25/03/2016||08:00||25/03/2016||17:00|
|15||Valparaiso, Chile – Docked||27/03/2016||05:00||–||–|
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Rhapsody of the Seas
- Edelweiss Dining Room
- Windjammer Cafe
- Giovanni’s Table
- Izumi Asian Cuisine
- Park Cafe
- Chop’s Grille steakhouse
- Chef’s Table
- Shall We Dance Lounge
- Casino Royale
- Schooner Bar
- Broadway Melodies Theatre
- R Bar
- Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Centre
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Jogging Track
- FantaSeas Teen Centre
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Video Arcade
- Adventure Ocean
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Online Internet Centre
- Concierge Club
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
Dining & Beverages*
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes