Waiting for Cruiseline update
Due to the travel ban, all pricing info on this site is NOT updated. Use them as reference only.
A graceful sailing yacht is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. We’ll let the trade winds fill our sails as we visit one legendary island after another, staying overnight in most to give you time to swim and snorkel in crystal-clear lagoons, meander through lush rainforests, and experience the fascinating Polynesian culture from tikis to tiare flowers.
- One week sale on amazing voyages.
- Other departure dates are upon as request.
- * This product is priced in USD (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 6 July 2017. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Cabin size: 220 sq. ft.
Suites feature two twin beds that convert into a queen-size bed, separate dining/sitting area, full-length closets and drawers, mirror-lined private marble bathroom, hair dryer, thick terry cloth bathrobes, minibar, refrigerator, TV, VCR, DVD, CD player and radio, ship-to-shore telephone, and security safe.
Cabin size: 188 sq. ft.
Feature two twin beds that convert into One queen-size bed, full-length closets and drawers, mirror-lined, private marble bathroom, hair dryer, thick terry cloth bathrobes, minibar, refrigerator, TV and VCR, CD player and radio, ship-to-shore telephone, and security safe.
|01||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||–||6:00 PM|
|01||Moorea, French Polynesia||10:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|02||Moorea, French Polynesia||12:01 AM||5:00 PM|
|03||Tahaa, French Polynesia||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|03||Raiatea, French Polynesia||10:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|04||Raiatea, French Polynesia||12:01 AM||9:00 PM|
|05||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||8:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|06||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||12:01 AM||9:00 PM|
|07||Huahine, French Polynesia||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|08||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||8:00 AM||–|
- The Restaurant (dinner only)
- The Verandah (breakfast & lunch, with permanent BBQ)
- 24-hour room service
- The Lounge
- Dance floor
- 1 dip pool
- 1 whirlpool
- beauty parlour
- Fitness centre and workout studio
- Beauty salon
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Builder||Ateliers et Chantiers du Havre|
|Original Cost||$34.2 million|
|Propulsion/Propellers||Engines diesel-electric (1,400KW)/1 & Sails|
|(lower beds/all berths)||148/159|
|Passenger Space Ratio|
|(lower beds/all berths)||36.1/33.6|
|(lower beds/all berths)||1.6/1.8|
|Size Range (sq ft/m)||185.0-22.0/17.0-22.5|
|Cabins (outside view)||74|
|Cabins (interior/no view)||0|
|Cabins (for one person)||0|
|Cabins (with private balcony)||0|
|Cabins (wheelchair accessable)||0|
|Cabin Current||110 volts|
|Casino (gaming table)||Yes|
|Swimming Pools (outdoors)||1 (dip pool)|
|Swimming Pools (indoors)||0|
|Self Service Launderette||No|
Embrace the essence of luxury small ship sailing onboard the marvellous Wind Spirit. This sleek 4-masted sailing yacht is a hail back to the majestic vessels of old and accommodating only 148 guests across four decks th Wind Spirit feels like your own private yacht. Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks—quite unusual for small ships. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda.
All staterooms have ocean views, queen beds, flat-screen TV with DVD player, and Bose SoundDock speakers for Apple iPods. The Owner’s Suite includes a sitting area. Wind Spirit offers two primary dining venues. AmphorA restaurant offers gourmet, course-by-course cuisine in the evenings and Veranda restaurant offers casual buffet and full-service dining for breakfast and lunch. All dining is open seating. And, for dining under the stars, make a reservation for Candles which features steaks and skewers. Wind Spirit amenities include: WindSpa, Watersports Platform, Casino, Lounge, Library, Pool, and Hot Tub.
Capacity: 148 guests Staterooms: 73 deluxe ocean view staterooms Owner’s Suite: 1 ocean view owner’s suite Decks: 4 decks Crew: 90 international staff
- AmphorA Restaurant
- The Lounge
- Pool Bar
- Watersports Platform
- Signature Shop
- The Bridge (with Windstar’s Open Bridge Policy)