British Airways to Europe First Class Return Year Round Fare
21 Days Advance Purchase
British Airways to Europe First Class Return Year Round Europe* Fares
21 Days Advance Purchase
Change Fees Waived
Book with confidence
For new bookings made on all British Airways marketed fares, all routes and all points of sale, British Airways will waive the normal change fees to allow date changes for any new date, up to 12 months from original date of departure. In addition these bookings can be exchanged for a voucher of the same value valid for future flights taken within 12 months from original date of departure.
The change fee will be waived at time of re-pricing/reissue for any tickets sold between 03Mar20 – 30Sep20.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer applies for new bookings only made from 03Mar20 – 30Sep20
- Travel on British Airways marketed fares only
- Excluding franchise airlines (Comair and Sun-Air)
- Bookings made on BA tickets only
- Any fare difference between existing booking and new booking must be paid
- No cancellations or full refunds unless fare rules allow so
- No shows are not permitted and renders the ticket valueless, except for refundable taxes/fees
- The original value is not refundable unless allowed per the original fare rules
- New booking would have to be for the same customer(s), i.e. no name change
- Applies for customers booked to travel up to 31Aug21
- Voucher can be used as part payment towards a future booking. It must be redeemed for travel on flights taken within 12 months from the date of the first flight in your original booking
Complimentary Chauffeur Drive
Travel in comfort and style
Enjoy a chauffeur drive transfer to and from Sydney International Airport in the luxury of a Jaguar^
Please speak to your Travel Specialist to book this service.
^Terms and conditions: Chauffeur Drive is available at Sydney International Airport only for reservations sold and ticketed in Australia on British Airways flight numbers BA16/15 only. Codeshare flights not permitted.
• Transfers are available up to 50km radius with an optional additional charge beyond the complimentary radius.
• Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to departures and changes are subject to availability.
• Chauffeur drive is only available to First class and Club World Business class passengers with a confirmed reservation in F,A,J,C,D,R,I class. Waitlisted, Z, U class reservations, complimentary upgrades, redemption or travel agent discount tickets are not eligible.
• An adult customer 12 years and over is eligible for one transfer. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and not travelling as an unaccompanied minor.
• Jaguar vehicles are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. If the vehicle type is not available, an alternative prestige vehicle will provide the luxury transfer with nil compensation.
• First & Business Class Chauffeur drive collection times will be confirmed at the time of reservation and are not negotiable. The driver will wait for a maximum 15 minutes from confirmed reservation time only. If customer fails to cancel or arrive within 15 minutes for the booked transfer the complimentary service cannot be rebooked in conjunction with the same reservation or ticket number.
• This Chauffeur Drive is provided by a third party supplier and not by British Airways. British Airways is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. British Airways has no liability for loss, personal injury or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services.
ALL above fares are PER PERSON and INCLUDE all fuel surcharges and taxes. Rates are subject to high season surcharges, availability and changes without notice. Advertised rates are based on the lowest available fare and may differ at time of booking. All featured “from” prices are based on the lowest priced routing for the destination(s) listed. Taxes may increase if stopping over at a destination, returning from an alternative port or if not paid in full at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost. Please ask one of our Travel Specialists for full details, terms and conditions.
|Departure Until||Year Round Fares 30Jun21|
Sydney or Melbourne.
Other departure cities may be available, please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
London, Paris or *Europe: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Helsinki, Lisbon, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and Zurich.
Other destinations in Europe may also be available, please ask one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
|Routing & Flight Duration||Melbourne to Sydney on Qantas in business class. BA flights Sydney to London with short stop in Singapore|
|Minimum/Maximum Stay||Max: Year Round Fares Minimum Stay: Nil Maximum Stay: 12 Months|
Child Discounts vary, please ask your Specialist for details.
Credit Cards, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Luxury Pay Later, Payment details »
Change and cancellation fees apply, please ask us for details.
First & Business Class Info
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner AircraftThe 787-9 Dreamliner is a mid-sized, dual aisle, twin engine jet. The windows are over 30% larger than those on most similar sized aircraft and brightness can be adjusted at the touch of a button. Specifically designed for the 787-9 Dreamliner, the First cabin has only 8 seats compared to the normal 14. The aircraft holds up t0 216 passengers.
British Airways First Class epitomises the highest echelon of impeccable service, attention to detail and elegant surroundings. Everything has been designed around the customers' needs to ensure they enjoy a seamless journey from start to finish. Indulge in exceptional comforts from fine dining to your own private suite and access to elegant departure lounges, exclusive service and fast-track security.
Your British Airways First Class Experience Includes:
- Your own private, spacious suite
- A fully flat 198cm bed with quilted mattress and cotton duvet and pillow
- Temperley London loungewear
- His & hers amenity bags
- Delicious and indulgent dining
- Access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- Fast-track check-in & security
- Your own charging point for laptops and electronic devices
- Exclusive and attentive service
- Complimentary luxury airport transfers (in selected cities)
Business Class (Club World)
Your British Airways Club World (Business Class) Experience Includes:
- A spacious seat, which converts into a 183cm fully flat bed
- Delicious food and drink options using fresh, local ingredients
- Access to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments
- Dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding
- Stylish bedding with soft mattress topper, luxury duvet, and blanket adding an extra layer of comfort
- Amenity kits from The White Company